Beta 4.50.4 released -- faster than 4.49

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Thu Jan 5 12:02:23 GMT 2006

Jules,

Something else you might consider implementing, is not to cache or cache
with a low timeout, the results when the message is auto-learned by
bayes.
Since bayes has learned from the message, it will probably affect the
score of the next message, unless the score is already sufficiently high
enough or low enough for the spam result not be affected by a diffirent
bayes score.

Adri.