4.50.4 restarts the child after each batch?

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Thu Jan 5 11:01:45 GMT 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:59, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> >> Just installed 4.49.7 on my production gateways - all is well.  They
> >> are behaving as I expected them to.
> >
> > What happens when you run it in Debug mode in the foreground?
>
> You had trouble installing SQLite. See other postings on the list. Either
> disable the new feature or install the missing stuff :)
>
> You had some modules failling during install. Thats why, had the same
> last night.
>
> Bye,
> Raymond.

Care to shed any more light Raymond?  I'm not seeing any errors in any log
(not even in debug mode) that indicate failed modules etc.  Not say there
aren't any problems - just that silent errors are a pain to track down.

I didn't notice any failures during the installation either.  Which modules
did you have to fix up?  How did you do it - Julian's installer? CPAN?
Channelled the spirits of deceased developers? ;)  Gotta lay off the single
malt when mailing to technical lists.

Seriously, any help is very much appreciated :)

Cheers,

James
--
Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.