upgrade_languages_conf broken and updating languages questions?

Jim Holland mailscanner at MANGO.ZW
Wed Jan 4 16:33:05 GMT 2006

Hi

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Remco Barendse wrote:

> Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 04:46:11 +0100
> From: Remco Barendse <mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO>
> To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Subject: upgrade_languages_conf broken and updating languages questions?

> Also if somebody knows of a way to do some sort of grepping and deleting
> the 'MS thanks transtec' etc. lines from the various reports through a
> script that would be really neat :)

This Perl one-liner should do the trick from the command line in the
reports directory:

perl -pi -e 's/MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support//' *.txt

(See "man perlrun" for explanation of switches)

I am not sure that Julian would approve of the change, however, if
transtec are sponsoring the MailScanner development.

Regards

Jim Holland
System Administrator
MANGO - Zimbabwe's non-profit e-mail service