Log summaries

Richard Thomas richard.thomas at PSYSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Jan 3 20:20:19 GMT 2006

Nathan Olson wrote:

>The attached may be up your alley.
>
>Nate

Thanks. I'll take a look when I get the chance. Things like Mailwatch
are very nice but no way we'd get the nod to roll it out to users at
this point (quite apart from the support calls it would generate). All
I'm looking for is to have some *very* simple stats up on a web page to
show that we are not just completely ignoring the spam issue as some
users seem to think.

Rich

>Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and

MIS Department      | Psychiatric Solutions Inc |Phone: +1 615 312 5787
840 Crescent Ctr Dr |                           |Fax:   +1 615 312 5711
Franklin, TN 37067  |Support: helpdesk at psysolutions.com +1 615 312 5888