mail processed but abandoned qf files in mqueue.in?

Ken A ka at PACIFIC.NET
Tue Jan 3 18:50:02 GMT 2006

I'm seeing a few left over qf files in the incoming queue. The mail is
being processed fine. I've tried changing flock to posix and this seems
to help, but I'm not sure why this is happening with a 2.6 kernel and
sendmail 13.4x, or is this issue still around with 2.6 kernels?
Just upgraded a couple MS/SA boxes to the latest MailScanner/SA on
Fedora Core 4.

Thanks,
Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net