Automated response per domain

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at VERSACOLD.COM.AU
Tue Jan 3 02:35:11 GMT 2006

reply-o-matic doesnt seem to be able to send the email onto the original intended recipient.
You can specify a addresses to send the original mail to, but I cant see a way to deliver to the original recipient, unless I'm missing something.

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***