Mailscanner on Freebsd

BB brent.bolin at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 2 20:28:08 GMT 2006

After the mailscanner install it gives a brief message to make the
install complete.

Something like -

make config

Don't recall exactly but you will see it.  It copes all the sample
filename extensions to the usable ones.

I have not installed mailscanner on 6.x .  Haven't heard of any problems
on 6.x

Use the standard cvsup so your not running on the bleeding edge.