No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

But finally in stepped Mailscanner, from a hard days chore.
And all around the I.T. guys gathered to see what was the matter.
The matter, because this had never been done before.
MailScanner sat there saying "Nevermore"

"Work!" said I, as I started the new Service
And we cowered round the tailed log files of the servers.
As we watched the log files start to grow.
And started to read the lines, row by row.
We saw something new, something we would now adore
Quoth the Mailscanner, "Nevermore"

And now the Mailscanner, never dying, still working, still working.
On all the mailservers in the data center on the ground floor.
And its eyes having all that it can see of a daemon using clam-AV.
The I.T. guys are not longer running around that floor.
And the phone do not ring anymore.
All because of Mailscanner.
Shall not be lifted - Nevermore!

--