No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

While I wept and began to moan suddenly there came a rining on my phone.
As of someone urgently phoninig, phonining me to do a chore
"Tis some boss," I thought, phoning me to do a chore.
Only this and nothing more.

Ah, fondly I remember, it was a sunny day in September.
And every I.T guy was running around on that floor.
Eagrly I wished that google would do it's works.
To find me a solution to these virus jerks.
It answered my cry and gave me a name.
Julian Field ,and much much more

And the silken sad clicking of each new web page
Thrilled me, filled with fantastic relief never felt before.
So that now, to stop the ringing in my ears, I stood repeating.
"Tis some boss just calling me on my phone"
"Some annoying boss wanting me to do another chore"
This it is and nothing more.

Presently my courage got stronger, taking it no longer.
I reached down and picked up that damn phone.
"Sir", said I, what can I do you for?
That fact was, that the boss had been napping
And the clients had started crapping.
Crapping on him like never before.

Deep into the phone I began listening, wondering, fearing.
Hearing, I must get a solution to this problem before four.
To stop the spam and virus' in its tracks
So the clients would get off our backs.
MailScanner! This I whispered back in the phone.
MailScanner and nothing more.

Back to the computer turning, all the keys on the keyboard burning.
Soon I began learning, learning Mailscanner and how to install.
"Surely" said I when I finshed, surely this can't be true.
An open source program that does virus scanning,
content filter and SPAM checking too.
I picked on the phone and made the call.