No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

<SNIP>
- Changed Postfix handling so that "Archive Mail" feature creates files
  with unique names so that re-used message-ids don't cause overwriting of
  older files in the same day with the same message-id.
</SNIP>

Brad

>>> John Crossan<john.crossan at VALLEYPRES.ORG> 2/3/2005 3:42:25 PM >>>
I have MailScanner and Mailwatch for MailScanner running.
We are running MailScanner, SpamAssassin, postfix, ClamAV, and Mailwatch.
I could not use mailwatch to release a message from quarantine today
(February 3)  because it had the same ID as a message received in December.
I had to release it manually. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
John Crossan
Systems Administrator
Valley Presbyterian Hospital

Message ID: C3F6017C3BC
 Message Headers: Received: from adsl-63-196-151-90.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net
(firewall.valleypres.org [192.6.1.253])
by clamav.valleypres.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id C3F6017C3BC
for <john.crossan at valleypres.org>; Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:42:01 -0800 (PST)
1.8e)

Message ID:C3F6017C3BC
Message Headers: Received: from mail.valleypres.org (firewall.valleypres.org
for <tracey.talley at valleypres.org>; Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:10:57 -0800 (PST)