No subject

Thu Jan 12 21:14:02 GMT 2006

mbox variations, but anyway...) seems to state that the date portion
will be exactly 24 characters.

Currently, df2mbox just calls "date" to get the date when generating the
from
line:

echo From $from `date`

My system currently outputs something like this for `date`:

Mon Jul  8 19:04:45 EDT 2002

...which is too long and not liked by pine because it isn't in the mbox
format that it expects.  As a quick fix, I changed the line to:

echo From $from `date "+%a %b %d %T %Y"`

...so that the date generated looks like:

Mon Jul 08 19:06:36 2002

...and, I believe, should always be the required 24 characters.

Pine now likes the mbox-formatted file fine.

Just wanted to pass that along.

 - John...