Spam Policy per user

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Mon Feb 27 17:36:28 GMT 2006

Matthias Sutter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> our mailscanner installation work very well but now we should
> implement a function that the user have the option to change the Spam
> properties/handling.
> For example there are 3 lists off users:

Good luck with the users. Depending on where you are, and how many there
are, there are certain things users shouldn't have direct access to
unless they understand it becomes *their* responsibility, and not yours,
when something breaks because of what they did.
> the first - the user should get no Spam
> the second - the user get no high score Spam and all others are marked
> in the subject line
> and the last and default - no Spam detection and filter is active.

You can currently do this with rulesets.
> Can I build this scenario with mailscanner ?

Definitely. It's almost always set up that way when I set it up.

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants