Webmin module for MailScanner unavailable

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Sun Feb 26 14:56:26 GMT 2006

> Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:28:38 -0800
> From: Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>
> Subject: Re: Webmin module for MailScanner unavailable
> To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
>
> Ken Goods spake the following on 2/22/2006 10:15 AM:
> > Julian Field wrote:
> >>
> >> Chris,

> >> I don't know much about this, but someone on the list must be using
> >> it.
> >>
> >> Can anyone else help out this gentleman for me please?

This project was moved to sourceforge

Here is a direct link to the file

http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/msfrontend/webmin-module-1.1-4.wbm

Here is the project page

http://sourceforge.net/projects/msfrontend

I have a few 0.90 modules deployed for some people with a hack to allow
them to re-send mail from the spam and virus quarantines. I never got
around to pushing a patch back to the author :/ ... [Now where is that
todo list?]

-Mike