reject message for single address

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 09:32:03 GMT 2006

You use one ruleset to control the "Reject Message" setting, which is
basically a yes/no response. The filename is set in another setting.
If you want to change the filename so you send different reports to
different people, use another ruleset on the option that sets the
filename of the report.

Give me a simple example of what you want to do and I'll show you
what to put in and where.

On 22 Feb 2006, at 08:02, Dave wrote:

> Hello,
>    My question on rulesets is i am uncertain as to how to point to
> a file? The information i want to send back is much longer than a
> single line. So it would be a ruleset like:
> to: support at domain.com filename
>    which i'm hoping would send the file. I've googled but don't see
> a method for invoking a file.
>    Thanks.
> Dave.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julian Field"