reject message for single address

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 08:02:27 GMT 2006

Hello,
    My question on rulesets is i am uncertain as to how to point to a file?
The information i want to send back is much longer than a single line. So it
would be a ruleset like:
to: support at domain.com filename
    which i'm hoping would send the file. I've googled but don't see a
method for invoking a file.
    Thanks.
Dave.