Beta 4.51.1: "Add TNEF Contents"

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Feb 22 01:52:53 GMT 2006

YAY Julian! I've got a braindead sysadmin down in Panama who, besides
enabling every possible way to annoy people (like sending replies to
address-forging viruses), has *every* user in a 200+ user company set to
use RTF. Everybody's complained to him (all across the country) that
they can't get the attachments his users send. This would let my users
be the *only* ones that can receive them.

I'll definitely put more pressure on my users to go ahead and buy the
book - and if those that have old copies, to buy them again! ;)

Julian Field wrote:

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants