MailScanner, postfix and exchange server as a gateway

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Wed Feb 22 00:08:39 GMT 2006

I run the same setup here. I run a perl script I found called
getadsmtp.pl (Google it) once a day and use the Postfix
'relay_recipient_maps' directive as follows:

relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/twu_recipients.map

Just modify getadsmtp.pl for your environment and you're good to go. It
makes quite a difference here. From 35,000+ messages per day to 16,000+.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology