reject message for single address

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 21 18:09:13 GMT 2006

Hello,
    I've got a situation where an email address for a domain which was previously monitored now needs to send back an autoreply message and something more than a one-liner to anyone who emails it asking for support. I looked in to sendmail's access controls, but think the MailScanner reject message option would be better. Can i make reject message work only for a single address or group of addresses and to send back a message contained within a file?
Thanks.
Dave.