Spam Assassin Not Running

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Tue Feb 21 14:32:37 GMT 2006

On 21.02.2006 15:20, Jason Brault wrote:

> However when my messages come in, and they’re picked up as spam they
> don’t have the SA score attached to them, nor are there the
> descriptions of what triggered the SA score.

---- MailScanner.conf ----
# Do you want the full spam report, or just a simple "spam / not spam"
report?
Detailed Spam Report = yes

# Do you want to include the numerical scores in the detailed SpamAssassin
# report, or just list the names of the scores
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
# header, even if the message wasn't spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no
----/----

--
shrek-m