Spam Assassin Not Running

Jason Brault JBrault at scotforge.com
Tue Feb 21 14:20:17 GMT 2006

Greetings All,

For some reason, my Spam Assassin isn't running, and I can't figure out
why.  I can manually execute it, run it in debug mode, I can even train
bayes.  However when my messages come in, and they're picked up as spam
they don't have the SA score attached to them, nor are there the
descriptions of what triggered the SA score.

All of the config files look good, and like I said since I can manually
execute SA, I have no clue whats wrong.  Mail Scanner is also configed
to run Spam Assassin.

Anyone have any thoughts?  I need a new direction to look.

Thanks,

-Jason

Jason Brault

Communications Administrator - Scot Forge Company

8001 Winn Rd., Spring Grove, IL.  60081

Phone: (815) 675-4247

Fax: (815) 675-4129

Email: jbrault at scotforge.com