install-Clam-SA.tar.gz -SPAM ASSASSIN HELP

Nauman Habib nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Tue Feb 21 13:40:04 GMT 2006

HI

I Have Just Built A Mail Server Using Latest SENDMAIL on FC2 Machine.

I have Used Latest MAIL SCANNER and I m also Using install-Clam-SA.tar.gz ( CLAM & SA ) package.

I want to know - In this Package of Spam Assassin Where is the Spam Assassin RULEZ?

It is capturing some of the Spam, but leaves still a lot.

I want to know where the Rules which can be Modifies according to my Personal Needs are.

If you can possible attach some Good Strict Rules as Example, it will be nice.

Thanking in Advance.

Thanks and regards,
M.Nauman Habib
Network Engineer