More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD - Update

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Mon Feb 20 09:52:58 GMT 2006

Mike

Jules is back from holidays/vacation/whateveryoucallit, so hopefully he'll
be able to help out with this.

I do have a small comment, that usually the 'run as user' and 'run as group'
need setting when using Exim as Exim usually runs as a non-root userid.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.