Unrecognised keyword "spamassassinprefsfile"

David Curtis DCurtis at sbschools.net
Thu Feb 16 15:40:43 GMT 2006

I assume this is for me and I have never had problems running the
upgrade_MailScanner_conf from the /etc/MailScanner folder but yes I have
run it from the bin (/usr/lib/MailScanner/utils/bin) folder and still
have the lint problem.

Thanks

>>> Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au 2/15/2006 11:25:25 PM >>>

Tommy
> Pruitt
> Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2006 3:05 PM
> To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
> Subject: Unrecognised keyword "spamassassinprefsfile"
>

> Below is from my maillog.  Is it safe to comment out the
> "spanassassinprefsfile" line in the config or what is
> recommended to fix
> it?

Did you run upgrade_MailScanner_conf in your MailScanner/bin folder?

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no
longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***

Please update your address books:
Was: firstname.lastname at pocold.com.au
Now: firstname.lastname at versacold.com.au