Upgrade problème with language.conf

Laurent Dinclaux lox at birdy.nc
Wed Feb 15 23:08:39 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have just upgraded MailScanner to latest version (4.5) I have followed
the instruction written after lauchning upgrade_language_conf

I have tried for report/en and report/fr folders and same result for
both: empty language.conf file!

I have tried to force upgrade of MailScanner :
rpm -Uvh --force mailscanner-4.50.15-1.noarch.rpm - but that has not
created any language.conf.rpmnew files...

Any idea on how I can solve my problem? Can anyone just send me its own
mailscanner 4.5.15 language.conf files for 'en' and 'fr' languages?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

--
Laurent Dinclaux