Number of messages in a batch

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:53:00 GMT 2006

I think the timings of the batch is interesting but it's hard to connect it
to the number of messages in that batch. I use the default max batch size of
30 messages but during normal load MS starts processing a batch with
typically 1-5 messages. I would like this log line:

Batch processed in 9.58 seconds

...to look like this:

Batch (24 messages) processed in 9.58 seconds

Then it would be easy to see the throughput speed. Would that be easy to
implement? Is that info available at the time the log line is written?

--
/peter