no messages tagged as spam

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Mon Feb 13 04:55:56 GMT 2006

On 12 Feb 2006 at 19:24, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

> > If you continue to install perl modules from CPAN, your risk messing
> > things up.
> >
> I've usually installed RPMs first, then MailScanner (and its own
> built-from-source RPMs), then updated through CPAN. Never had problems.
> Maybe I've just been lucky, I guess... ;)

Actually I just realized what happened... I think... the bayes engine finally
got enough messages to do it's thing. Spam is now being properly classified.
Yah! Not sure why it was working fine on the other box I setup.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting