Archive Filter

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:03:48 GMT 2006

On 09/02/06, Anthony Peacock <a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:

Oooh, nice. I actually saw that late last night, but prioritized
sleeping, for some reason:-).
As seen in various examples, like
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=perl-mailbox&m=106941106608956&w=2
and the filter examples ... it would definitely be able to do what
Rodney (and perhaps others too) needs. Just a simple case of finding
the Message-IDs and greping out the messages and then deleting... Now,
just to find the time to type something up...:-)

--
-- Glenn