Fun with fetchmail

Greg Borders gborders at jlewiscooper.com
Wed Feb 8 15:00:18 GMT 2006

Greets gang,

I've just recently inherited a multibox POP3 account from one of my
alternate domains that's currently being held on a hosted site. (I'd
bring it in house... but it's a long story.)  I've got fetchmail polling
it with a cron job, and it plops it into the sendmail inbound stream
nicely, and MailScanner gobbles up all the junk just fine.  Sadly, 98%
of it is junk, and I'd like to do some front end filtering, but it's not
coming thru the normal SMTP channel.  Any tips on things I could add in
that would lighten the load on my MailScanner?

Greg Borders
Sys. Admin.
JLC Co.

--
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the

believed to be clean.