Outlook Rich Text Format messages - how to let through?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Feb 7 20:05:13 GMT 2006

I'm running MailScanner ver. 4.50.15 on a redhat 4.0AS server that then
routes to an exchange 2003 server. I recently upgraded to this version
of MailScanner, and I'm noticing these reports from the quarantine:

MailScanner: No Outlook Rich Text Format messages due to security hole,
use HTML instead (msg-2611-3.txt)

So, I did some research, and set Deliver Unparsable TNEF to yes.

But, I'm still getting those notices. Is there another setting I'm
missing?

- jody