bayes_toks.expire1090

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 7 11:23:49 GMT 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:24:36 +0000 Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> > I have lots of bayes_toks.expire1090, bayes_toks.expire15302, etc files
> > in /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin. Where are they appearing from?
> > RH AS 4, mailscanner-4.49.7, postfix, spamassassin-3.0.4.
>
> They are due to SpamAssassin timeouts occurring during Bayes database
> rebuilds. Your best bet is to upgrade to 4.50, as I fixed an issue
> connected to this, and configure MailScanner to do the Bayes rebuilds.

How often do Bayes database rebuilds happen by default (if I have
Rebuild Bayes Every = 0)?
I have set it to 86400 and it seems it fixed it on this system.

But on another system (mailscanner 4.50.15, sendmail) bayes_toks.expire26480
files still appear. Changed to Rebuild Bayes Every = 86400, didn't help.
Then changed to Wait During Bayes Rebuild = yes, didn't help neither.

Regards,
Nerijus