More problems than just ALL_TRusted

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Mon Feb 6 19:38:02 GMT 2006

I don't have a v310.pre. I have a init.pre and an init.pre.pre-v310 on
both gateways. Both files have identical contents except for some extra
'loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry', 'loadplugin
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF' and 'loadplugin
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL' lines ininit.pre.pre-v310.pre. The
'loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags' is uncommented in
init.pre.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology