We need to do some cleanup in the wiki...

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:50:06 GMT 2006

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but have simply lacked the time:).

I just did a search in the wiki for "spam.assassin.prefs.conf" ... a
lot of hits for things like "sa-learn -p
/path/to/spam.assassin.prefs.conf ...".
Since version 4.48.4-2 this shouldn't be needed, so we need make some
fairly obvious changes to these examples in the wiki... Perhaps not
blithely remove the lines, but complement them with something like
"After version 4.48.4-2 this file is included as a site rule file
(mailscanner.cf), which will be read automatically by all calls to SA.
Don't include it as a user prefs file in this case: ....".

If I get a little more free time, I could do such changes, but best
would be if everyone that feel they are .... responsible ... for a
certain page do the relevant changes.

There might be other notable things that should be reflected in the
wiki too... The switch of default locking method come to mind:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn