MailScanner lint errors?

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Sun Feb 5 20:12:21 GMT 2006

Julian Field wrote:
> I strongly suspect that none are relevant, apart from the Cannot write
> pid file error. Check this is set to something in your MailScanner.conf
> file.

I checked MailScanner.conf and the MailScanner PID is set to
/var/run/MailScanner.pid  The file is really there and is being used.

Like I said, there are no errors in any logs and mail is being sent and
received.  It was working but I can't remember the last time I tried it.

I'm using the latest MailWatch.  Would that be confusing the MailScanner
lint operation?