This list rules!!! Successful upgrade from 4.43 to 4.50 with no glitches!

dnsadmin 1bigthink.com dnsadmin at 1bigthink.com
Sun Feb 5 16:55:06 GMT 2006

Hello All,

I just wanted to report a success story instead of the usual
problems. I upgraded overnight beginning at 00:10 +5GMT last night
and was complete and satisfied everything was going well enough to
sleep well by 1:03 +5GMT.

Thanks Julian! Docs were certainly clear enough! Thank you ALL for
preparing me for the pitfalls!

Whitebox Linux 3.x (updated RPMs) = RHES 3.x (up to date RPMs)
MailScanner 4.43 upgrade to 4.50
SpamAssassin-3.03+ClamAV0.88 upgrade to SpamAssassin 3.10+ClamAV0.88
Mailwatch 0.51 (want to upgrade soon)

Cheers!
Glenn