mailscanner and perdomain white and blacklists

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 17:09:49 GMT 2006

Hi Julian,
    Thanks for your reply. I haven't had a moment yet to check out that
boxes mailscanner.conf except except just a quick overview of the
mta-specific settings. Can the spam whitelists and blacklists be used on a
perdomain basis? For example, i've got domain1.com and domain2.com. The user
at domain1.com wants a user added to his spam whitelist while the user at
domain2.com wants a spammer added to his spam blacklist. Ideally i believe
these users at domain 1 and 2 .com want independent lists.
Thanks a lot.
Dave.