Beta to latest stable suggestions

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 14:56:15 GMT 2006

I don't write MailWatch, I know nothing about MW changes.
If you want to see the difference in MailScanner versions 4.50.12 and
4.50.15 then extract the ChangeLogs from them both and compare the
files.

The only MailWatch-related change to MailScanner is the addition of
one extra configuration option "Always Looked Up Last After Batch"
which Steve isn't using yet, but will do in the future.

- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.