ALL_TRUSTED problems

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Thu Feb 2 01:13:20 GMT 2006

Sorry. A typo on my part. It is actually in /etc/mail/spamasassin.

I guess I was using the -p which was mentioned in some docs from an
earlier version of MailScanner and SA that I was using. As I mentioned
in another email, 'spamassassin -D --lint' gives me the same output as
previously reported here.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology