ALL_TRUSTED problems

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:40:39 GMT 2006

On 01/02/06, Richard Edge <Edge at twu.ca> wrote:
> If I change the line:
>
> Score ALL_TRUSTED 0

> core ALL_TRUSTED
>
> Then the output from "spamassassin -p /etc/mail/mailscanner.cf --lint"
> gives me a:
>
> [22778] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: core ALL_TRUSTED 0
> [22778] warn: lint: 1 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled
> for more information

<me grasping at straws:-)>
Um, does it carp if you don't specify "-p /etc/mail/mailscanner.cf "
too? You shouldn't need use it as a preference file</me grapsing at
straws:-)> anymore, since it should be part of the site rules... A
plain "spamassassin --lint" should suffice.
</me grasping at straws:-)>

--
-- Glenn