ALL_TRUSTED problems

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:27:33 GMT 2006

On 01/02/06, Richard Edge <Edge at twu.ca> wrote:
(snip)
> For Glen:
> I posted the output of spamasassin --lint in a message sent this morning
> at 8:26 AM.
Ooops, sorry!
Missed it earlier (have had quite a day, trying to squeeze in a
MailScaner update into an already overfull schedule (a lot of VPN
tomfoolery.... and laptops... and meetings...Sheez, I'm a _server_
type of guy:-).

Ok, assuming the output for the postfix user is (as you say) the same
as for the root and apache users... This really _is_ strange.

If you use od -oc on the mailscanner.cf, do you see any stray ....
non-printable characters or somesuch? If you intriduce an error into
the file and then lint it, does that show? Just add an unknown (by SA)
string...
If not, something makes SA abandon the file silently... Which sound
pretty unlikely, now doesn't it?

--
-- Glenn