ALL_TRUSTED problems

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Wed Feb 1 20:58:02 GMT 2006

Yes, this is part of the problem. I am noticing a number of messages
that are spam and would be identified as such and quarantined. The
ALL_TRUSTED -1.80 score being the one that makes the difference in these
cases.

My installation on both gateways is acting exactly the same. Both
installations were done eaxclty the same way using the MailScaner RPM
install.sh installation script in evey case on RHEL 3 Update 6. The
directories and configuation file locations is the same as the default
RPM installation. The mailscanner.cf file is in the
/etc/mail/spamassassin directory as a link to
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf. My MailScanner.conf file is
in /etc/MailScanner.

For Glen:
I posted the output of spamasassin --lint in a message sent this morning
at 8:26 AM.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology