ALL_TRUSTED problems

dnsadmin 1bigthink.com dnsadmin at 1bigthink.com
Wed Feb 1 20:40:19 GMT 2006

At 03:00 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:

>The trouble with making changes in the 50_scores.cf is that the change
>will be overwrittent whenever SA is updated. I should be able to place
>'overrides' in the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file as the documentation
>states and have them override the defaults.

Hello Richard,

I looked back at the threads for this post after I saw something very
spammy and pornographic (even spelled correctly!) slip by my server
last night and it was due to the ALL_TRUSTED rule as well. Is that
what happened to you?

Where are the guts of what is triggering ALL_TRUSTED?

I don't have any trusted_networks defined in my configs that I know
of, nor have seen since hunting through configs for this.

Thanks,
Glenn