Using MailScanner With SpamAssassin & Pyzor

Vernon Webb vernon at comp-wiz.com
Fri Dec 29 22:21:42 CET 2006

I am using MailSacnner with SpamAssassian, pyzor, dcc, clamav, and a few other plugins
for SA. I am trying to install rules_du_jour but am getting errors. On the lint test
for SA I get the following errors which I am some how getting the feeling is in some
way realted to MailScanner:

[6960] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: pyzor_add_header 1
[6960] warn: lint: 1 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for more
information

Anyone have any ideas?