MailScanner Digest, Vol 12, Issue 30

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Dec 23 23:17:44 CET 2006

Sometimes top posting is acceptable, and Chris's comments is one of those
times, people also should learn how to cut posts to whats relevant in
quotes, if you dont like my top post, please feel free to have a merry
christmas and /dev/null me, last time I looked your name is not Julian,
he is the only person who has any right to ask anyone on here what to do
or not to do.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd