virus scan only

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Dec 23 12:37:17 CET 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, sandrews at andrewscompanies.com wrote:

> I'd certainly not do that.  I'd wait a few months until they start
> spewing out crap, turn them off and tell them they're taking both
> direction antivirus and antispam or they can find someone else to do it
> for them.

Better to prevent problems in the first place. I will allow them to get
what they want in, but any customer who demands we not scan their outbound
would be to cop it or leave.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd