virus scan only

sandrews at andrewscompanies.com sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Fri Dec 22 15:13:01 CET 2006

I'd certainly not do that.  I'd wait a few months until they start
spewing out crap, turn them off and tell them they're taking both
direction antivirus and antispam or they can find someone else to do it
for them.

Honestly, any customer that says they don't want yet another level of
virus scanning needs some education, even if by force, if they don't
learn after that, they can go to AOL.  ;)