Pyzor Error

Mail Scanner mailscanner at mail.kz7.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 08:36:09 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have been using MailScanner for a while now.  Never really had a problem with spam before now.  It has now started to appear.  I think read a lot of different howto's.  I run the command and got the following

MailScanner --debug --debug-sa --lint

Read 747 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
MailScanner setting GID to  (89)
MailScanner setting UID to  (89)
Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
pyzor: check failed: internal error
SpamAssassin reported no errors.

As you can see there is a pyzor error.  When I run the pyzor ping I get the following result.

82.94.255.100:24441     (200, 'OK')

Can some one please give me some more ideas of where to look for the problem.

Thanks

believed to be clean.