Not blocking spam?

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Mon Dec 18 17:47:18 GMT 2006

Thanks,

What should I be looking for?

So far this is what I've gotten:

Read 759 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
MailScanner setting GID to  (89)
MailScanner setting UID to  (89)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database

But I'm not seeing any new headers in my email, and nothing is being
tagged as spam or otherwise...

-Jeff