Sloppy error checking in MS code

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Dec 17 00:51:59 GMT 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Pete Russell wrote:

> Its funny, seem that only the users on the postfix list experience problems,
> or theorise about them. I have been using postfix and MS for 4+ years and i
> have never experienced any problems, except that postfix cant split the multi
> recipient inbound message into individual queue files. But that's a postfix
> problem...

Prolly more FUD from Venema to try convince PF users to not use MS.

Weitse is just like Dan Berstien infamous of qmail in his ways, well
actually, no he's worse, as I've never seen or heard from any qmail
fanbois that Daniel recommends they do not MS.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd