Is this really how bayes+autolearn works?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Dec 13 17:43:53 GMT 2006

Furnish, Trever G spake the following on 12/13/2006 7:14 AM:

There is a very good setup of rulesdujour with the patches to
bogus_virus_warnings that help with MailScanner false alarms at Fortress
Systems.  http://www.fsl.com/support/Rules_Du_Jour.tar.gz
And sa-update is as reliable as installing a new version of spamassassin, but
the rules get fixed or adjusted faster.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and