Allowing .pr3 files through

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Dec 9 21:07:27 GMT 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Gerard Seibert wrote:

> On Saturday December 09, 2006 at 12:40:37 (AM) Michael Mansour wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I reaaly hate top posting but am using the new Yahoo mail beta and it
>> | doesn't seem I can change this to good old ">" replies.
>
> What does that have to do with placing the cursor at the bottom of the
> page? You could always insert a 'Reply Separator' if need be. You could
> always revert to the older version of Yahoo Mail. I did that myself.
> Better yet, just use a different MUA.

what the hell has this got to do with mailscanner, he did the right thing
IMHO it was acceptable, if you want to educate him to use another plz do
it off list

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd